This version has become a blend of planned and needed improvements – focusing on use and mobile access. Two updates – adding and flagging for removal – have been moved to the next planned release and the list below represents everything in this version.
- Improved google directions
- Mobile directions – using qr codes & google maps
* This does require the use of some kind of qr code scanner.
** Don’t have one? No worries – check out Scan.me for a robust Android & iOS option.
- General Updates
- Basic style updates
- Improved searching and markets list loading
- Overall performance improvements
- Better use tracking – allows for faster debugging and targeted improvements for commonly used features
Maintenance block removed – this version adds additional features for editing markets giving complete control over the market info.
Additional UI updates include:
- Full market edits – Total control over the listing
Update everything from address to time to products to adding a Facebook page
- Get directions – Not sure how to get there?
A quick link to google maps gets you on your way with directions from your detected location and kicks you the default fastest route.
Up next is adding new markets and mobile driving directions.
We are currently undergoing a bit of maintenance but following this scheduled down-time we will have introduced the following:
1. Extended editing for market location – edit everything and even add a second address & time
2. Updated our use of the google api – nothing special ust a better way of doing it
3. Added a “Create a market” option
Check back tomorrow to see these new options in all their glory.
This version addresses performance enhancements, general ui updates and improvements, and finally introduces the ability for the user to update the market’s basic info. UI Updates:
- New page layout with full size map
- Option for the user to edit a market’s basic info
- Automatic lat long updates
Editable Market Info:
- Street address
- Zip code
* When address information gets updated that new address is also geo-coded and updated lat long positions are saved as well.
- 10/21/2013 – Added sharing options for Facebook, Twitter, Pintrest, etc.
- 10/22/2013 – Added 3rd party error catching via BugSense